In the last years of a B.Tech. course almost every student faces a dilemma about their future. While most of the graduates decide to enter the industry and start working at the earliest. Others decide to expand their knowledge base and pursue higher education courses like M.Tech., MBA, Ph.D., etc. This is the bunch of students that aim bigger and want more than just basic subject knowledge when they start working.
Why Pursue M.Tech after B.Tech
Pursuing M.Tech. after B.Tech. adds value to your profile benefits your chances of acquiring jobs. Candidates with higher academic qualifications are given preference in larger companies and central and state government organizations like Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), etc.
Making it to any authoritative positions with a bachelor’s degree takes several years but with a master’s degree from a reputable college, you are more competent for these positions. Thus, an M.Tech program provides you a better way of reaching higher positions in a shorter period of time. The degree makes you capable of making decisions that require several years of working experience.
A career in teaching opens up after M.Tech. Students can pursue research programs (Ph.D.) or apply for the post of professor in any prestigious engineering institution. The master’s program has been designed to help students achieve a better insight into the problems and solutions related to the subjects that they are already acquainted with.
The Advantages of Studying in Jaipur
Jaipur is an administrative, economic and education center of India. Some of the top M.Tech. colleges in Jaipur are, University of Engineering & Management, The LNM Institute of Information Technology, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, and Jaipur National University.
Here is a list of some of the benefits of pursuing an M.Tech. course from top colleges of Jaipur.
1. M.Tech. is a skill-based program that when pursued from a well-equipped institution of higher learning can bring several benefits. The best colleges and universities of Jaipur have contemporary facilities and dedicated laboratories for each subject. UEM one of the best private universities in North India has innumerable achievements and accreditations for their industry-centered academic training programs.
2. After completing a degree like M.Tech. from these top institutions, students gain higher respect, higher pay and better positions in the industry.
3. Top colleges like UEM have campuses spread over several acres that offer numerous facilities to its students such as, hostels, playgrounds, labs, lecture halls, seminar rooms, etc.
4. The briskly developing commercial base in and around Jaipur provides great opportunities for industrial visits and internships.
5. A good number of colleges are located in Jaipur making it easier for colleges to organize inter-college competitions regularly. Colleges also compete in national level championships and student exchange programs.
6. Reputed faculty members that have nationally recognized for their contributions to the field of technicality are an integral part of colleges like UEM.
7. Universities like UEM have dedicated placement cells with consistent performance. Top companies in the country come to these colleges for hiring every year.
8. Top colleges have tie-ups with companies and colleges in the country and abroad to provide maximum opportunities to its students.
To read more about the University of Engineering and Management and courses offered by it visit the website. You can also visit here for commencing the admission process.