Plantar Fasciitis is not something you can ignore. And if you are looking for a best foot massager for plantar fasciitis, then this means that you need treatment desperately to stop the pain. And you have come to the right place for it.
There are a few methods that can indeed make it go away. This ranges from rest, physiotherapy to pain relief medication. However, it is quite clear that you may have already tried them all and since these did not work, you are here to try something different.
Foot massage is a process you can use to relive the foot from pain. This can be carried out manually or you can do it electronically. Foot massage is one way for you to cure Plantar Fasciitis without the use of medication or therapy. This article will help you decide which massager you can choose for Plantar Fasciitis.
How do you know which foot massager is best?
This will not be much of a problem, as you need to gather some information.
• Does it make you satisfied? This is one thing you have to know. And there is frankly one way about it. You have to go online market and check what appeals to you and then read the reviews.
• Is it medically approved? You also must check if the massager you hope to purchase is verified by any medical association or has a medical seal in place.
• Is it available in a market? Now, you wouldn’t want to be buying a massager available only in people’s post. You should confirm its existence.
Now, if you have obtained all this information you are now ready to buy a foot massager. But wait, there are so many, which one will you choose? Well, you have come to the right place to help you decide which foot massager to buy. Here’s a list:
Medimassager MMF06 Variable Speed Foot Massager:
With an eleven speed setting available, it lets you adjust the speed to your mood. It is guaranteed to give you the best electric foot massage any other machine can possibly offer.
Belmint Shiatsu Massager:
The neat thing for you about this device is that it has a few different modes that you can choose from. It has some unique features as well:
• Heating function with the use of infrared light for warming your feet.
• The kneading function will activate rollers to give the bottom of your feet a good rub.
Now, there is some shocking news that you may not have heard. Foot rollers have an advantage over automatic foot massagers. They allow you full control of the strength and pressure of massage and the protrusions of the massager.
TheraFlow Dual Foot Wooden Acupressure Massager:
There are some features for you that may come in handy when buying this:
• It is designed to massage both feet at the same time.
• It is of comfortable width and 10 rows of rollers for fitting any size.
• Arch is designed that will follow the natural contour of your foot.
TheraFlow Deep Tissue Foot Arch Massage Roller:
The unique feature for this tool is given right below:
• It is designed to provide a deep kneading to your foot arch and foot sole.
• Will stimulate myofascial release in your plantar fascia.
• Made from high quality natural wood.
Now, the choice is all yours, of what to buy for Plantar Fasciitis.