As your child grows, you have to start thinking of the best options for their education. Simply sending them to any school is not a sensible choice. In today’s world, all parents want to provide their children with a broad learning environment that can encourage students to develop their academic as well as interpersonal skills. An inclusive and holistic growth is necessary for the children right from their schooling period so that they can excel in every area—be it academic or extra-curriculum activities. And this is the reason why boarding schools in India have become an obvious option for the parents.
A good boarding school provides the children with a good environment to encourage their skills. It helps them become independent and audacious so that they can take on every challenge on their own. But, all these good things can happen to your children only if you send them to a good boarding school. Here, we have provided a list of best CBSE boarding schools in India to help you find a good school for your child.
In addition to the following list, we will also discuss the benefits of choosing CBSE boarding schools for your children.
Below is the list of top 25 CBSE boarding schools in India
1. Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan
2. Bishop Cotton School, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
3. St. John’s International Residential School, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
4. The Scindia School, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
5. The Daly College, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
6. Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
8. Chinmaya International Residential School, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
9. Lawrence School, Ooty, Tamil Nadu
10. Lawrence School, Sanawar, Himachal Pradesh
11. The Asian School, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
12. Assam Valley School, Balipara, Assam
13. Sarala Birla Academy, Bangalore, Karnataka
14. The Lawrence School, Sanawar
15. New Era High School, Panchgani
16. Amtuls Public School, Nainital
17. Chinmaya Vidyalaya, Shimla
18. Bharti Vidhya Bhavan Vidhyashram, Jaipur
19. Doon International School, Srinagar
20. RPS Residential School, Patna
21. Miri Piri Academy, Amritsar
22. Spring Dale Public School, Ludhiana
23. Emerald Heights International School, Indore
24. Pinewood International Boarding School, Faridabad
25. Unison World School, Dehradun
Choosing CBSE schools in India for your children provide so many benefits. If you choose the CBSE-affiliated boarding school for your kids, you will be availing the following advantages:
National Level Board
One of the key advantages of selecting CBSE schools is these are located all over India. If your job is transferable and you cannot stay for a long time in a particular place, CBSE-affiliated school can be the best choice as you can find it in every city.
If you are looking for a school in the city of Gurgram, explore the updated list of schools in Gurgaon and find the best one based on the faculty member, amenities, infrastructure, and other facilities that support children in their overall development.
Flexibility to help students focus on extra-curriculum subjects
CBSE Curriculum provides flexible learning environment to the students so as to help them explore and nurture their skills. It is only in CBSE board that the students find enough time to get prepared for their future prospect.
So, if you want to send your child to the best CBSE boarding school in India, then think about the list of top schools and find out a particular one that suits your requirements.