Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is an undergraduate degree and is also one of the popular courses among the students who want to make their career in the IT field. With the growth of Digital India, Skilled India, and paperless India, the scope in the field of computer and IT sectors has eventually increased. This has created a lot of opportunities for the computer professional, day by day. In India and abroad BCA is a three-year undergraduate program that requires 10+2 to opt Bachelor of Computer Application as your professional course. You can visit the website to opt for BCA admission to one of the best BCA colleges in Delhi NCR. The total course is three years duration which is divided into six semesters. Below is the complete detail about BCA courses, eligibility, fees, and admission process at IMSUC which is known as the best BCA institute in North India.
IMSUC Ghaziabad is accredited Globally by ASIC, U.K, NAAC. The University is affiliated with Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. IMS Ghaziabad UCC has around 500 highly qualified, well-experienced, and competent research-oriented faculty who motivate and create an environment for students to develop their skills and strengthen their knowledge. The curriculum is constantly updated to meet the current dynamic needs of industry and academics. This provides an opportunity for the aspirants to get ready for the continuous current and emerging challenges and opportunities in the outside business environment. The institute has a record of 100% Placement since its inception.
University Courses Campus Admission
IMSUC has 7-degree courses in 4 disciplines of Business Administration, Computer Application, Media Studies, and Biosciences. Admissions are done based on merit.
The mode of Courses Campus application process is online as well as offline.
• For online mode, candidates must fill the application form available on the official website of the university.
• For offline mode candidates can get the form from the admission office of the college.
• For admission to UG courses, candidates must have completed 10 +2 or equivalent.
• Admission to all UG courses will be done solely on a merit basis.
• For admission to PG courses, completing Graduation is compulsory.
• Admission to all PG courses will be done on the basis of merit
. Specialization in Data Analytics, Cyber Security with Real Word Computing, and Android, Web-based Computing, Internet of Things (IoT) with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence with Python
Admission Procedure for BCA Program
Eligibility for Admission:
• Candidates seeking admission to the BCA Programme must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/ University. Candidates appearing for the +2 examination or awaiting their results are also eligible to apply. They shall be considered, subject to their clearing the qualifying examination.
• 10+2 in any stream (Mathematics in High School) with a minimum of 45% marks for General and OBC candidates and pass marks for SC and ST candidates.
- Interested Candidates can get the Application forms from Admission Office at IMS. Candidates can also fill the online inquiry form by paying INR 1100 as an application fee.
- Registration Process starts from January 2021
- Candidates seeking admission to BCA are also required to meet the Admission Counselor with all the documents.
- Admission is confirmed based on the merit of marks & personal interaction with the candidate.
- Candidates having a gap after XII need to submit a Gap Year Certificate.
Documents required for Admission:
- Photocopy of X & XII mark sheets along with originals
- Photocopy of Passing Certificates (With Original)
- Photocopy of XII Board examination admit card
- Photocopy of Migration Certificate (With Original)
- 4 recent Passport size photographs
- Aadhar Card
Fee for BCA
The total fee for the course is INR 3.96 Lakh.