While looking for outdoor furniture or indoor settings, all you want is emphasize the design or material. At the same time, you want the entire design and material to resist the environmental conditions and still look appealing. Well, Granite is the most recommended and durable material to create kitchen bench tops or furniture for your garden. Even, granite based settings take less maintenance and a little care will keep up the things made up of granite.
Once you are done with the kitchen layout, considering kitchen benchtops does not only serve a place to work as per your need, but also enhance the beauty of it. It is not easy to choose a suitable benchtop for your kitchen, as it requires a lot of knowledge about bench tops made of various materials.
Why granite benchtop would be a great choice?
• The material itself never worn out and instead gives a rustic appeal to reach you a whole new ambiance.
• As Granite is a natural material, it’s not prone to color variations. Hence, you could say, granite defines the trend, goes timeless, and lasts long.
• Granite is not penetrable and can resist extreme temperature, unlike acrylic or laminate materials.
• Granite benchtop are hygienic, as it is easy to clean and maintain. All you need to clean a granite bench top is damp a cloth with non-abrasive fluid for house cleaning.
Granite is mined from a pit, and it takes a good amount of energy to turn Granite into a benchtop. Granite is an igneous rock, made up of feldspar, quartz, and silica. When volcanic magma cools rapidly, granite is formed. While being formed, Granite becomes heat resistant due to its exposure to extreme pressure and temperature.
Diamonds can only penetrate the unmatched hardness and diamonds are only used to cut and polish granite. Hence, it makes granite scratch resistant, which is an ideal material for kitchen and bathroom. Due to its density and dryness, there is no chance for water to soak in. Hence, the dryness never allows bacteria and mildew to grow.
Who should choose granite benchtops?
• Independent people with the busy schedule: It could be a great choice for people, who stay busy at work and find less time for cleaning and maintaining their home space. Due to being highly resistant to mold and bacteria, it can stay clean for weeks with only quick wipes. Granite benchtop not only makes your space attractive but also gives room for utensils.
• Working parents: If you have school going children, who come back with hunger pangs then you should not worry about the cleaning of the mess. Well, thanks to Granite benchtops, with which, you can spare yourself from hours of scrubbing and cleaning.
Granite materials do not allow food and liquid item to stick to the surface and all you can wipe away in minutes. A landscape that suits your decor:
You can get such benchtops in salmon, black and salt & pepper color ranges. Based on your preference, you can select the color that will stand with the surroundings you have, and you would find how contrasting your appearance glorifies the beauty, comfort, and value for money.
Some facts to be aware of:
Granite benchtops look better in homes with modern facilities that have straight lines and thick surface. As it is a natural product, grain and color variance between slabs can occur. Hence, you are advised to choose slots from the same batch, where the variance would be interrelated.
Granite is known for its shiny texture and way too formal. It is also an expensive option for benchtops. However, the above information helps you to learn more about granite benchtops. You can find more details by visiting this link.
About the Writer