The two most important elements of the home. One is cleaning, and other is well organizing. One of the most important things is to regularly maintain or cleaning house because it will make our job easier as we will not have to spend whole weekend cleaning and organizing. Here
Day 1: Cleaning Bedrooms
The first-day task is to clean bedroom. The bedroom is because we expand our most of time and sleep there. If the room is neat and clean, then anyone can sleep well.
• Put away all clothes, books and other belongings
• Strip the bed
• Launder the bedding
• Flip the mattress
• Clean under the bed
• Vacuum out the closet
• Wipe down light switches, ceiling fan
• Clean windows and mirrors with the help of cleaner
• Clean the floors
• vacuum the carpet
• Remake the bed
Enjoy a well deserved great sleep in very clean and decorative room!
Day 2: Cleaning Bathrooms
The second day’s task is to clean bathrooms. The task of cleaning a bathroom is critical because these rooms are wet and conditions are good for the bacteria’s development and mold.
• Clear bathroom shelves or counters
• Spray shower and tub with mildew- and soap scum-removing cleaner
• Scrub shower walls and bathtub with scrub brush
• Scrub the inside bowl of the toilet with toilet brush
• Use a mop to clean the floor
• Wipe down all cabinets and drawers
• Spray mirrors with glass cleaner
Put the fan on with timer of 30 minutes after every shower to keep moisture in check.
Day 3: Cleaning Kitchen
The third day’s task is to clean kitchen. By keeping a clean kitchen can easily grab a pot or pan and whip up a meal easily
• Clean floors with mixing of baking soda and water
• Clean iron pan with water and a soft dishcloth, rub it with a few tablespoons of salt and a paper towel & rinse
• Clean stove and shining it by soaking them overnight with little ammonia
• Wipe out sticky combat kitchen with cooking oil or mineral oil
• Clean blinds by using tongs and towel
• Clean sink by using hot water and dish soap and rub with flour
• Clean stainless steel appliances by polishing them with pledge
• Clean wooden cabinets with Murphys oil soap
Now enjoy cooking with neat and clean kitchen and make some tasty food.
Day 4: Cleaning Light Fans and Fixtures
The fourth day’s task is to clean all light fans and fixtures.
Turn off the electricity before doing anything else and wait for the light bulbs to cool off then start cleaning.
• Wipe the bulb, extension rods and cables with a dry cloth
• Carefully take down the cover of fixture & slide it into a sink full of soapy water
• Wipe the fun’s blades with a microfiber cloth with solution of soapy water
• Remove any excess dust by wiping crystals or globe using a dry microfiber cloth
• Spray the cleaner directly on the cloth and wipe out gummy, sticky fingerprints from switches
Day 5: Cleaning Floors
The fifth day’s task is to clean floor.
• Ceramic-tile floors can be cleaned easily with warm water
• Clean hardwood floors using boiled water and two tea bags
• Simply take a crayon the color of the floor and rub it on the scratch to fill the gap if there any scratches on the hardwood floor
• Mix borax in a bucket of warm water and wash the floor.
• Clean tiles floor with mix a mild detergent with hot water
• Use a toothbrush to scrub the grout
Day 6: Cleaning Furniture’s
The sixth day’s task is to clean furniture. Dust and shine on wood furniture regularly, but over time those polishes & dust combine to leave a dark film on furniture. To keep furniture looking its best, need to do a periodic deep cleaning.
• Wash wood furniture with tea bags in boiling water
• To remove water rings from furniture use non-gel toothpaste and rub with soft cloth
• To remove ink mark from furniture use paste of baking soda and water and apply on ink and rub with soft cloth
• Polish furniture by mixing olive oil and white vinegar in 4:1 ratio.
• Wash outdoor furniture with low power pressure washer. Pressure washerify will help you to learn how to wash outdoor furniture perfectly.
Day 7: Cleaning Porch
The seventh day’s task is to clean porch. Clean porch with the help of a few key tools:
3. microfiber cloths
5. scrub brush
With this, anyone can transform porch with in few hours.
• Sweep the floors with an outdoor push broom
• Clean windowsills, door frames using a counter brush
• Washing the walls with a solution of cleaner and water using a large sponge
• Clean porch screens with warm water and allow them to air dry
Frequently cleaning will have a reduced amount of dust and allergens.