7 Best Universities in Kolkata for MBA courses
Education is the one important factor that determines our individual personality and overall development. After 12th students set at the path of making a career and getting experienced education. They enrol in degree programs and get ready to frame their future. So it is very important to choose the right path.
Students must make a fair decision about their future. The courses they choose, the colleges they enrol in, their interest in everything matters. Your actual journey starts after completing your high school, you experience new things, make your own decision and learn to be independent. The education or degree you pursue will decide your job, career and future.
All about MBA syllabus.
MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is one of the most popular advanced degree programs for the students interested in business. This degree gives a deep understanding of business and management. You learn about functioning, stocking, trading and administration in this course. It helps to earn a good reputable job with the companies or organisations. You can work as a CEO or act as an entrepreneur and earn good money. You should choose a respective college that is well established and has higher educational standards.
Here are some of the top colleges for MBA in Kolkata.
- Indian Institute of Management(IIMC): Indian Institute of Management is a well-established college standing for about 50 years. The college offers excellent educational facilities and has a wonderful infrastructure. IIMC is one of the best business administration colleges in India, specifically in Kolkata. The only way to get admission in this college is through an entrance examination and you should have minimum 50% marks in bachelors degree. The institute has well-equipped laboratories, well stacker library and a grand infrastructure. The fees for an MBA in this college is between 22-26 lakhs.
- International School of Business and Media(ISB&M): International School of Business and Media started in the year 2004. ISB&M is under All India Institute of Technical Education. The important entrance tests for admission to this college are CAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, etc. Having at least 50% marks in your bachelor’s degree is essential to get admission into this college. The students have to undergo following criteria to secure a proper seat in the college that is writing exam, personal interview, academics and work experience. The college provides excellent placement opportunities and offers good salary packages to its students basically between 12-16lakhs.
- Calcutta Business School(CBC): In 2008, Calcutta Business School was established in the year 2008. The college offers various management programs affiliated by AICTE. The college grants admission on the basis of the score of CAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. The selection is based upon writing exam, psychometric test, personal interview, etc. The college has very good staff and there is a high standard of education. The students have great placement record and have a good starting salary.
Apply now! In top MBA Universities in Kolkata.
- Institute of Engineering and Management: The institute offers both engineering and management courses that are accredited to AICTE and UGC. It was established in 1989 and gives admission on the basis of entrance exams like MAKAUT and its own entrance examination. The college offers MBA, BBA, B.Tech, BCA, etc. The college charges 3 lakh per year fees. Also, 50% of marks in graduation are essential to get a secure seat.
- AMITY University: Established in 2015, AMITY University ranks among the top-notch colleges in India and is an excellent opportunity for the students. The well-equipped labs, excellent ground, trained staff all offer a wonderful experience to the students. You can give AMITY entrance test, GPAT, GATE, etc. You must pass your graduation for the admission eligibility and get a valid CAT score. The fees for MBA course is 3.9 lakh per year.
- International School of Business Studies: IIBS offers MBA and management courses to its students. The per-year fees for pursuing an MBA is about 2 lakh. The average package offered to the students by companies is about 6 lakh.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade: The institute offers MBA, a +two-year degree program. The institute was set up in 2006. This institute offers MBA in international business. The institute offers placements both nationally and internationally. It was established in 1963 and ranked among the top 10 business colleges in India.
These are some important and well-reputed business colleges in India. These colleges offer excellent opportunities to the students and is an outstanding option to make an excellent career in the field of business.