As the competition is on the rise, it is important for an aspirant to think well in advance about what course to choose and what not to go with. There are many different courses available these days and thus it has become very important to give it a second thought before landing upon some decision. Doesn’t matter how many courses emerge, engineering remains the topmost choice of every aspirant who desires to climb on the ladder of success. Engineering is spread into different disciplines. Some may like to go with mechanical engineering, however, some may be comfortable with software engineering. It completely depends on individual choices and thus it has become very important to think before you make a decision.
Once you have decided which course to choose, the next thing to decide is which college to go with. With the increased competition and demand for such courses, many new colleges have come up. Students get confused about which college to go with and which college to avoid. There are many government as well as private colleges. Getting into government colleges is a great option as the fee structure is quite budget-friendly for everyone. But it is not easy to crack into government college admission. Hence, trying out in private colleges make sense. Though the fees are quite high than government college, the facilities and the infrastructure is worth investing in.
1. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, BITS Pilani, Pilani
2. IIIT Hyderabad
3. Dhirubhai Ambani IICT, Gandhinagar
4. Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
5. Birla Institute of Technology, BIT Mesra, Ranchi
6. University of Engineering and Management, Kolkata
7. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
8. Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune
9. National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
10. Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
11. R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore
12. SSN College of Engineering, Chennai
13. Amrita Institute of Technology & Science, Coimbatore
14. Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala
15. SRM University, Chennai
16. SASTRA University, Thanjavur
17. BIT Sindri
18. Mepko Schlenk Engineering college
19. Nirma Institute of Technology, Ahmedabad
20. Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Mumbai
Definitely, getting a chance in these colleges can help you pursue your dreams. The faculty members at these colleges make sure that the students can easily place with big companies and earn a great remuneration. The starting salary after getting out of these colleges are quite high. So, if you want to kick start your career, then get admission into these colleges and make sure that you never have to face any troubles in the future. You can easily grab a good job with a good salary and easily make all your dreams come true. However, you have to study hard throughout the 4 years and some added education such as MBA degree or M. Tech degree can help you climb to a good position. So, what are you waiting for? Don’t let the marvelous opportunity go and enroll into the best engineering colleges of India.