If we talk about complete automated library management software in India then India has been innovative in the field of trying new library management software. The library management software not just organizes and sorts the data but is also a guarantee that the data would be safe for further use. Along with this, there are several benefits to the library management system. In this article, we will discuss the top 6 library management software that is used by big and small reputed companies who rely on this software to manage the data of their firm. So without further delay, let us begin with the list:
1. Library world: The Library world is a library management software for start-ups and big companies. We say start-ups because as the start-ups are innovative and they require something easy and useful, Library World proves to be their best companion in the business. The few main features out of several features of this library management software are – circulation management, serials management, inventory management, self-check-in/ check out, etc. It also provides the facility of periodical management.
2. SmartLib: If you want to stay up to date with the library management system and your work heavily depends on the cloud-based system then SmartLib is the right choice for you. It is one of the most advanced library management software that is out there. Along with being advanced, it is a reliable one too. It might be a bit costlier than its counterparts but it guarantees the right work.
3. Worldshare Management Service: This management software is developed for web applications. It is used by agencies and enterprises. It provides end to end solutions to every problem. Some features are reserve shelf management, acquisition management, etc.
4. Destiny Library Manager: You can get this management software if you wish to have a systematic method of managing the library tasks and accessing all the data whenever you wish. It is loaded with features that will help you to sort through the messiest data. It is designed especially for windows and hence it is so popular in India. Fee collection and inventory management are its special features.
5. Ampletrails: This software is best in its category and is used to manage the library catalogs. It makes sure that the transaction records are up to date and safe while managing the whole library.
6. Cybrarian: Cybrarian works on the SaaS model and that makes it the web-based integrated library automation software. It is used in the big and the small libraries. Its functionality is at its optimal all the time.
If you need any of the above-mentioned library management software then you can visit the website of the software and order a copy after reading in detail about the software. One tip for buying the right management software is that you should look for the ways it will serve you. The more services you can use, the better utilization you can make of the software for your company.