10 Top PGDM Colleges in Bangalore You Should Join
What is PGDM?
This is a postgraduate diploma course in management. Any graduate who is interested in learning entrepreneurship skills or wants to reach heights in managing any superb team then this course is definitely for you. It is a two-year diploma course in trading and team-leading skills. Any stream graduate whether science, Arts, commerce, humanities, etc. are eligible for this diploma. And if you are looking for the best PGDM colleges in Bangalore, you can visit the website.
Bangalore is the city of amazing opportunities and topmost industries, it is also known as the Silicon Valley of India. So, lots of teams working there will have abundant vacancies for business trainees and lots of areas to learn.
Prominent PGDM colleges in Bangalore:
- Ramaiah Institute of management studies: This organization believes in building a humane approach in management and has a committed faculty, affluent campus, and infrastructure.
- Christ University (CU), Bangalore: This is Deemed to be University, and courses are affiliated by UGC also. It has a huge lush green campus with amazing academics. It is under Top Private organizations for the trading subject in India.
- GIBS business School: It is a Global institute of business studies, recognized by AICTE. It has a variety of courses to offer to its students. It is one of the top colleges for students interested in the diploma.
- CMS business School: Its name is the Centre of Business Studies. It is deemed to be University. It was established in 2009 and it is not approved by UGC. It is also in great demand by PGDM aspirants in this city.
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME): It is a Private School with the best academics to offer to its students in entrepreneurship. It is NBA-approved and AICTE accredited.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT): It is one of the elite engineering institutes but it also provides academic trading routes. It is 60 years old organization that makes it quite experienced and old providing top facilities and placement too.
- Mount Carmel College: It is an autonomous organization affiliated with Bengaluru city university. It is one of the first organizations for women in Bengaluru to provide quality education.
- Kristu Jayanti College: It is founded in the year 1999, managed by Bodhi Niketan Trust, recognized by UGC. It is the foremost business School in Karnataka and the second-most in India to achieve the highest CGPA.
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore: IIMs are the top business school in India providing ample management courses, where you can choose as per your interest as well as according to your Score. Its placement percentage is more than 90%.
- Presidency college: It is an autonomous School for trading subjects in Bengaluru. It is well affiliated and accredited with the finest infrastructure and campus. It has a chain of schools and colleges offering great options in subjects.
The above is the list of best PGDM colleges in Bangalore for the aspirants with top ten percentage of placement, finest in academics, amazing campus, and enough other facilities to make your diploma journey fruitful. You can visit the website to apply now for admissions in trading courses. You can check the above institutes they are with affordable fee structures and most of them are UGC/AICTE/NBA approved. You are advised to check the subject options you are looking for are approved or not. Score in the entrance exam is the most important thing to get the course and institute of your interest, but still, there are several good private schools, you can apply now for admissions.