There are many hotel management institutes in India and every hotel management college provides a unique set of opportunities. Hotel industry is best for enthusiastic and young professionals and they have abundant scope to prove their worth. Hotel management program provided by various institutes in India is quite impressive. These schools teach the candidates various tactics to enhance their raw skills.
Some Important Factors must be considered before finalizing the best hotel management school in India:
• Accreditation – If you want to earn a degree or diploma that will help you to build value in today’s job scenario, it is crucial to make sure that the hotel management school you attend is accredited. Most of the top hotel management colleges in India are recognized by the government regulatory body, making all the programs of these institutes globally recognized.
• Academics – Another important factor you must consider when choosing a hotel management college is the reputation of its academic department. Try to find out if your desired academic course offers internship opportunities and hands-on experience, prior to graduation. Also look for program’s curriculum and the experience of the faculty members in your desired major.
• Support services – Most top hotel management schools in India have their own self-contained ecosystems, with on campus libraries, housing, entertainment centers, health centers, food courts, computer labs, counselors and shopping facilities readily accessible to candidates. Look for all these facilities in your desired hotel management college.
• Campus life – When it comes to choosing a best hotel management school in India, campus life is very crucial factor for many people. Take some time before applying to find about the institute’s student organizations, extra-curricular activities, special interest clubs, campus activities, social life and sports activities etc.
• International exposure – Some of the top hotel management colleges in India also offer international study tours opportunity for a semester or two to help candidates gain the understanding of global perspective. So, you must consider this aspect before making a right decision.
• Placement opportunities – It is the most important factor to consider before applying to any hotel management institute. Pick an institute which has an active and dedicated placement cell, which helps candidates to be placed in top organizations around the globe. Moreover, also look for the reputation of the institute, the variety of courses offered and expertise of the faculty in the institute, to select the best hotel management institute in India.
Jindal School of Hotel Management (JSHM) is a best hotel management school in India offering BBA in hospitality management, diploma in hotel management, bachelor of international business in hotel and tourism management and higher diploma in hotel and restaurant management. International exposure is an integral part of the curriculum of all the programs provided by JSHM. The students at JSHM have an option to study in several reputed institutes in Switzerland to gain the global exposure required to be successful in this industry.