Scope With a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
Many students plan to pursue a pharmacy degree after school. The eligibility for admission into a pharmacy degree is to study the science stream in school. In pharmacy, you can learn about chemicals, medicines, and much more. The best pharmacy colleges in UP ensures that you have a good understanding of your subjects. Some colleges also help you to get campus placements. So, you can visit the websites of the colleges to find out more about the course syllabus, duration, fee, and other important things you wish to know.
- Hospital Pharmacist: After the pharmacy degree, you can get associated with a hospital. You can start working for them as a pharmacist. This will enhance your knowledge and experience multiple times. You will gain a good understanding of the medicines. This work pays well. Also, once you feel you have gained enough experience, you can then go on to open your own business about which we will talk in a short while.
- Drug Inspector: You can work for the government sector or at a private firm as a drug inspector. The job of a drug inspector is to check the medicines that are being transported to the market for sale. A drug inspector will have to ensure that the medicines are safe for use and are ready to be sent out of the factory. The job of a drug inspector could include working the odd hours but the salary is really good. So, you can decide when you want to go for this job.
- Researcher/ Writer: If writing is your passion and you are a good learner then you can mix these two things by stepping into a job that provides you with the option to do both things simultaneously. You can become a researcher/ writer and publish your findings online or in papers. You can also get associated with a university. The people in such jobs are considered very respectable and you can earn good money too.
- Private business: As we mentioned earlier if you want to get practical experience with medicines, you can work with the hospital. Once you have enough experience, you can start your own business of making/ selling medicines. This helps you in ways that you don’t have to work under pressure from someone else. Having a business makes you understand your responsibility and there are unlimited chances to grow.
- Quality Control Associate: If you like to work at a job that pays well every and has a regular income every month, then you can think about becoming a quality control associate. With time, the person is promoted to high positions and the salary also increases. This is a popular job among pharmacists because many companies look for people who wish to work as quality control associates.
So, there are lots of jobs in this field. With enough experience, the employees can get decent promotions or switch jobs too. The pharmacy provides a variety of options to choose from in the career field.