Have you completed your final year university examinations? Waiting for its results and planning to join a management college? This is the right time when you must make the selection of a management college for your career. This is not a simple task as it needs proper planning and research. Building a flourishing career is a dream which everybody desires to achieve but only few can make to it. A top management institute is the key to a rewarding career for the aspirants and development of their personality. Some of the leading management schools in India offering quality management education with best infrastructure and resources to their candidates are given below:
• Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – New Delhi
• Indian Management College and Research Centre – Mumbai
• Xavier Institute of Management – Bhubaneswar
• S.P.Jain Institute of Management and Research – Mumbai
• Institute of Management Technology – Ghaziabad
Selecting the best management colleges in India
Selecting the right management school is a crucial turning point in your career. With numerous management schools across the country, you might not understand where to start. But with correct approach and proper research, you can choose the right management institute in India which can help you in building a bright career. Some of the key factors to keep in mind while selecting the best management school for your career are as follows:
• Curriculum of the programs offered – While selecting a leading management college in India, you should always look how the institute syllabus adds to your competencies and how workshops, seminars, live projects and assignments are arranged and organized during the program. Apart from the usual program structure, one should also look what the management college is providing to develop the personality of the learners.
• Check the credibility of the college – Before selecting a management school, one must do a thorough research about the history of the college. Also look whether the management college has been approved by the recognized government agencies like AICTE or UGC.
• Faculty – Always select a management institute having well qualified faculty members with rich experience and academic background. The professors should act as mentors who can motivate the learners to achieve more success.
• Internships and placements – A crucial factor to consider is to check the type of internships the management colleges offer. Good internship training is very useful for the management candidates and helps them to gain a comprehensive understanding of the business work culture along with the growth of work ethics and skills.
• Alumni network – Alumni network is also one of the most important factors to consider while choosing a top management college in India. A connected and strong alumni network can help you in securing long-term or short-term employment in a desired company of your choice or some MNC.