An academic and educational hub, Kolkata offers good choice to students in terms of colleges for studying BBA and other management courses. The leading BBA colleges in Kolkata are offering a powerful foundation in core business disciplines and also helping participants to attain the key competencies required by all management candidates at an undergraduate level in a diverse field.
The academic framework of BBA program at colleges in Kolkata includes intense internship training, live industry projects, global immersion program, surveys of real life situations and hands-on experience in the world of business management. First year of the program develops the basic concepts in various management related subjects in the students, while the second year is devoted to specialised subjects.
Some of the leading BBA colleges in Kolkata that one can choose to build a successful management career are:
1. Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM), Kolkata
2. Amity Global Business School, Kolkata
3. Institute of Management Study, Kolkata
5. St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
These institutes are known for the highly competent professionals who are trained to meet the diverse and varied demands of the corporate sector. There are so many reasons to join BBA colleges in Kolkata and here we will discuss about a few of them.
Students from all over India and abroad come to study in Kolkata. As BBA studies require practical exposure apart from theoretical skills, this is the best place in India as lot of renowned organisations and companies are present in this region. The key reasons to join BBA institutes are as follows:
• To earn money – Making good money is one of the top reasons that candidates pursue a BBA degree. Business schools in Kolkata assist you in getting a job with a prestigious organisation with good salary.
• To build a network – In BBA colleges in Kolkata, you will meet a large group of candidates from diverse backgrounds. Many of these candidates will become CEOs, business leaders and entrepreneurs. Whenever you need the right connections, these people will be there to help you.
• To acquire knowledge – Knowledge is power. BBA colleges in Kolkata not only help you to attain knowledge but you also get different perspectives and learn new skills that will help you to move forward.
• To grow with better interpersonal and communication skills – Making presentations on different important topics is a crucial part of the curriculum of a good BBA college in Kolkata. This helps in improving your interpersonal and communication skills. These skills help you to make a good impression in different meetings and also help to maintain and develop relationships that will help you to grow professionally and personally.
• To understand the corporate world – Summer internship training is an integral part of BBA education in Kolkata. It prepares you to take up several challenges of the real world.
• Meet passionate teachers and scholars – The faculty associated with BBA colleges in Kolkata are highly experienced and qualified, offering their students high quality management education in the best possible manner. Moreover, you will also be exposed to some of the industry’s best employers through field trips, guest lecturers from top industry professionals, practical assignments and networking events.