How to get MBA admissions in Bangalore
Choosing a good college for MBA admission in Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- IFIM Business School
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT)
MBA is a two-year program consisting of four semesters. In these two years the student will take part in lectures, case studies, projects and assignments, seminars and workshops. They may also get a chance to hear from some of the prominent dignitaries as a guest speaker in their college campus. These colleges provide their students with various subject options for specialization in the second year of the MBA program.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Finance Management
- Tourism Management
- Banking and Insurance Sectors
- Retail Management
- Information Technology
Admission procedure in various MBA colleges
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes. It is a national entrance exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted by the All India Council for technical Education (AICTE) for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council for admission in colleges worldwide.
- Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) is the MBA entrance exam for admissions to the management departments of IITs.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national-level management entrance examination, conducted by All India Management Association