How to get MBA admissions in Bangalore
|MBA admissions in Bangalore|
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- IFIM Business School
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT)
MBA is a two-year program consisting of four semesters. In these two years the student will take part in lectures, case studies, projects and assignments, seminars and workshops. They may also get a chance to hear from some of the prominent dignitaries as a guest speaker in their college campus. These colleges provide their students with various subject options for specialization in the second year of the MBA program. Some of these specialization subjects are:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Finance Management
- Tourism Management
- Banking and Insurance Sectors
- Retail Management
- Information Technology
Admission procedure in various MBA colleges
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes. It is a national entrance exam for admission to the post graduate programs in management courses of several management institutes all over India.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted by the All India Council for technical Education (AICTE) for admission in all management programmes approved by AICTE.
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council for admission in colleges worldwide.
- Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET) is the MBA entrance exam for admissions to the management departments of IITs.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national-level management entrance examination, conducted by All India Management Association