The university has attained numerous benchmarks of achievements and accreditations. Established in the year 2011, UEM Jaipur has since then received awards like “Best Private University in North India” and “Best Emerging University in North India”. It is known for industry-centred academic training and world class educational facilities offered to the students.
Some other awards that the college has received in recent past include:
• “Education Excellence Award” from “Competition Success Review” in 2017
• “Best Private University in Rajasthan” Award from “Prime Time”, NDTV in 2017
• “Most innovative private university” award by ‘DNA News Group, BBC News’ 2017
and many more.
The college is known for its excellent Placement Cell and placing the successful candidates in top companies across various industries. Every successful student of the college has been offered job by the top companies.
About the Campus
Spanning over an area of 32 acres the building covers about 3, 38,000 sq.ft. The sprawling campus of the university provides perfect ambience for learning and growth. The university had about 954 students in last academic year of which 776 were boys while 178 were girls. The campus has hostel facilities available for more than 1000 students. The institute has 65 number of teaching staff and 38 staff members.
Various Departments in UEM
The university has many departments that offer specialized courses to the students. Key departments of the university include the below ones.
* Department of Computer Science and Engineering
* Department of Electronics and Communication engineering
* Department of Electrical Engineering
* Department of Mechanical Engineering
* Department of Civil Engineering
* Department of Basic Sciences
* Department of Agricultural Engineering
* Department of Business Administration
* Department of Computer Application
* Department of Physiotherapy
* Department of PhD.
All these departments seamlessly work together to make UEM the best private University in Jaipur. The University aims to train the students so that they can face the challenges that the real-world job scenario might present. The students are provided all the necessary theoretical knowledge and practical exposure to make them confident of facing the challenges of real world business settings.
The students are encouraged to take up projects in fundamental and inter disciplinary areas in the industry. Competent teachers and researchers help and guide the students in their educational journey. It has collaborations with leading organization in India and abroad. The University offers necessary infrastructure for research and development in these departments.
The Institute of Engineering & Management conducts Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) for admission into UG and PG Programs. Admissions in all the courses offeredby UEM are announced on the basis of the student’s IEMJEE score card. One needs to prepare well of the entrance exam as it’s not easy to get admission in the institute.