“Wherever there is mastery coaching is occurring and whenever coaching is done, mastery will be the outcome”.
This quote is absolutely true in regards of NATA i.e. National Aptitude Test for Architecture which is the gateway for B.Arch. course in various colleges all over the country. Without a doubt, the exam is a bit tough to clear to get admission in the good colleges. Hence a good direction is always needed to crack NATA. That direction or path is provided by various institutes all over the country. Here we going to discuss about various NATA coaching institutes in Bangalore –
• BRDS i.e. Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio – It is one the most prestigious NATA coaching institute in Bangalore. The highly educated faculty which is alumni of IIT, SPA & CEPT, the authentic study material, versatile training, the various crash courses conducted are some of the highlights of BRDS.
BRDS has more than a decade years of experience and in each year they make a new score of successful students & high marks results. BRDS makes its candidates understand various things, which will develop their creative skills, which is the utmost requirement of not only NATA entrance exam but also Architecture in the future.
BRDS provides a good & result oriented study material by its experienced teachers. This study material not only covers the latest syllabus to crack NATA but also helps in developing creative skills in the students.
• PAHAL School of Design – PAHAL is a pioneer institution for design & architecture entrance exam preparation. With the legacy of providing toppers, PAHAL is serving high quality education through its faculty which is alumni of NID/NIFT/IIT. This prestigious NATA coaching institute in Bangalore seeks to provide extensive range of training with the least amount of time, with the use of the most modern techniques and facilities i.e. Audio visual Hall/ Theatre Hall, Art & craft workshops, computer lab etc. The main target of this coaching institute is to cultivate a creative environment in such a way that focuses the social, emotional, physical intellectual development of a designer in everyone to enhance the quality of life and design. This institute conducts seminars with national faculties and professionals of design field.
• DQ Labs (Design Quotient Labs) – DQ labs was established in 2006 with focus primarily on Architecture and design education for students in India. DQ labs conducts workshops, classes for entrance exams like NATA, National institute of design, National institute of fashion & technology to get admissions into prestigious architecture and design school in India & abroad. Apart from Bangalore DQ labs provides coaching in Pune, Mangalore, Thrissur & Hyderabad. DQ labs has guided many students and helped them in getting admissions into premier institutes like NID & IIT in India, Carnegie Mellon university school of design in US & Instituto Europeo di design in Italy.
• Arkin Institute – Arkin Institute is very well known institute in Bangalore for NATA coaching Preparation. It is run by experts in different fields like fashion, fine arts, design & architecture. Not only in Bangalore but this institute has great feedback all over India.
The main focus of this institute is to generate a creative thinking in students, so that the students can develop creative skills which are required in architecture.
• AFD India – AFD India turns your dream into reality by their excellent course curriculum & expert guidance. Mode of teaching includes classroom training, postal programmes and online study materials. Tutorials are provided for written exams, studio tests, situation test, portfolio and interviews.
AFD India faculty team is predominantly NIFT/NID/IIT qualified. The course is prepared by these well qualified teachers after analysing of past 15 years questions papers. Apart from Bangalore, AFD India classes are available in New Delhi, Cochin and Chennai.
To summarize the importance of coaching in NATA entrance this quote is sufficient –
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance”