NATA stands of National Aptitude Test in Architecture. It’s a national level entrance examination conducted by NIASA for those looking for a career in architecture. Your road to a top architecture college passes through the entry gate named NATA. Yes! It sounds whacky, but it’s true. This means, if you want to secure your admission in one of the best architecture colleges of your choice in India, you have to clear the NATA entrance exam. This exam measures the drawing and observation skills of the aspirants. NATA is a single window exam used for admission to 5 years B. Arch course all over the country. NATA scores are used for the admission of aspirants to different government aided, private and government colleges of architecture.
There are numerous coaching institutes in Pune offering good NATA coaching and guidance to the architecture aspirants. To get a good score, it is important to go with the best one. Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio (BRDS) is one of the best and renowned coaching institutes offering the best NATA coaching classes in Pune. The institute has the best alumni for SPA, CEPT, IIT as its eminent faculty members. This is a perfect NATA coaching institute in India that will improve your overall aptitude along with the drawing skills. Clearing NATA is very tough and joining a coaching institute like BRDS will help you the crack the exam with better scores.
1. A variety of courses available: BRDS offers a variety of courses for NATA coaching at different times. Students who are planning to appear in the NATA exam in coming year, they can utilize their summer vacations in the crash course for NATA entrance preparation. Apart from this, winter programme is also available where students can utilize their winter break and prepare themselves for coaching. New batches for coaching start every Monday.
2. Foundation program: The NATA coaching at BRDS prepares aspirants for foundation of design, architecture and fine arts. Based on the candidate’s performance in the test, they will be suggested the best discipline in which they can flourish their career. Students who are in 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th class are eligible for this program.
3. Study material: The most appreciable part of the BRDS institute is the study material offered by them. The course material is designed by professionals covering all the aspects to crack aptitude tests and interviews. The study material involves all the latest aspects of architecture and various questions included in the entrance tests. BRDS has the best and result-oriented study material. Expert guidance is offered to the students and the course material not only helps in providing the theoretical knowledge but also develops practical skills in the learners.
4. Result oriented: If the candidates are guided properly, the result will be awesome. BRDS has the best faculty which provides excellent knowledge to students in terms of theory, practical and creative skills. Because of such brilliant staff, the institute assures selection of students in the best architecture colleges in India.
5. Fee structure: Fee for the course is very affordable and a total of 20 seats are there in one batch. There are limited seats for each batch that helps in proper attention of every student. Revision course for 10 days is also available at the institute that is included in the fee structure.