If you are looking for a college to do a bachelor’s degree in design then there are several B. Design Colleges in Gujarat. The degree is almost 4 years long but is comprehensive and includes all the details about the preferred stream of the student. Following is a list of the popular colleges that you can research as you visit the website of each college. Each college provides options for the B. Design degree.
List of 5 Best Design Colleges in Gujarat
1. National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhinagar: NIFT, Gandhinagar was established in the year 1995. The infrastructure of this college is very good. There are all the facilities for the students who come to join the course. Especially for students who took admission to B. Design, there are labs, and lots of practical space is provided to the students to explore their creativity. The students of the institutes usually get good placements because of NIFT is a popular name in the field of design.
2. Navrachana University, Vadodara: The B. Design Interior program is a full four years undergraduate course with knowledge in interior design. In the first year, the emphasis is on architecture, and later the interior design is taught in detail. For admission in the course, the student should have completed +2 class with at least 50% marks. The admission takes place in the month of June by a test and an interview. So you can fill out the application form on the website and apply now.
3. PP Savani University, Surat: The private university PPSU was established in 1987. Being old and reputed, this is one of the best universities of Surat to pursue any course. It provides B. Design in fashion and textile designing which elaborates upon not just the subject of fashion but also gives proper knowledge regarding the textile industry. The program is a 4-year undergraduate degree.
4. Indus University, Ahmedabad: Indus University is a private university in Ahmadabad. The university provides different courses in design and the course that is B. Design in fashion design is famous among the students. The course is a 4-year degree program that provides complete knowledge regarding the fashion industry and fashion design. The admissions are open and you can apply now by visiting the campus or the website.
5. Design Development Academy, Ahmedabad: Design Development Academy was established in the year 2011. It provides a bachelor of design in four different fields. So, you can choose a course according to your interest. The campus has good facilities for students like labs, free internet, library, and A/C classrooms. You can check out the website and enquire about the details of the course in which you wish to take admission.
The students today are going for degrees that are somewhat not the mainstream. If you are full of creativity and wish to learn more and explore then you should go for one of these courses. The course not just enhances your creative knowledge but helps you get a good career that would provide you financial stability.