5 Best Graphic Design Institutes in Delhi NCR
Graphic designing is considered as one of the main elements of any marketing and digital marketing strategy as greet designs help companies with their brand value, and as a result, they can attract many audiences. There is a huge demand for graphic designers in this digital era, and many best institutes offer a graphic designing course in Delhi. After gaining a degree and completing training in the same, students can secure lucrative jobs as with a change in time; a boom can be seen in the demand for graphic designers. People who have a creative mind and are self-motivated can make a successful career in the field.
About graphic designing and eligibility criteria
Graphic designing is the way to portray your idea using illustrations, images, color palettes, and typography that help brands communicate to their audience visually. Graphic design contributes to developing a sense of understanding between a brand and its audience. The eligibility criteria for UG and PG courses in Graphic designing differ in every institute; however essential eligibility criteria to get eligible for admission in the best institute to pursue a graphic designing course in Delhi are specified below:
- Students who want to pursue UG programs must have passed the 12th class examination with at least 50 percent marks. They can also be exempt from the entrance examination for B.Des if they have a valid NATA score.
- Students who want to pursue PG programs in graphic designing must be a graduate and should have a bachelor of design degree.
Specializations for a graphic designing degree
Graphic design is a broad field from which students can choose their specialized areas. You can choose as per your preference; some are listed below:
- Mobile application design- it is an excellent specialization for graphic designers having a passion for mobile apps. In it, aspirants have to learn user interface design.
- Iconography- it is a highly lucrative specialization in which students learn icon design for websites, apps, and products. Students should have deep knowledge of design, fine arts and photography.
- Typography and calligraphy- the specialization is perfect for those who love typography after the course; specialists can earn by doing small print projects and by selling custom fonts.
- User Interface Animation- the specialization is perfect and rewarding for students with a passion for animation. It is a lucrative specialization and will offer the best after combining with mobile application UI design.
- Print media – Print media is also a good specialization and great career option. After gaining a degree in the same, students can work as freelance print designers or can also work in a specific agency.
Top Graphic designing Institutes in Delhi NCR
Graphic designing is the art of visual communication that is done by combining images and words with an audience. There is a subdivision of graphic designing like product design, interior design machine design and in which students learn in-depth skills in photography, advertising, color techniques, geometric drawing etc.
- The Design Village, Noida
- Indian Institute of Art and Design, Okhla
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hauz Khas, Delhi
- Apeejay Institue of Design, Mehrauli, Delhi
- Sushant University, Gurgaon
Career options after a degree in graphic designing
After completing the graphic designing course in Delhi, one can pursue a wide variety of jobs. The degree course offers valuable skills to aspirants that they can utilize in a variety of careers .below is the list of graphic designing jobs can you can start with a degree:
- Graphic designer
- Creative director
- User experience designer
- User Interface designer
- Production artist
- Product developer
- Art director
- Marketing specialist
- Multimedia artist or animator
The Design Village is one of the best graphic designing institutes in Delhi NCR, where the teaching environment is excellent. It is an institute that offers a certified graphic designing course in Delhi, Web Designing and development, etc. To know more about us and apply for admission, aspirants can visit the website.